Next Generation Leaders Forum
A special opportunity in Australia One is being created to capture input from the next generation of Salvation Army leaders.
30 people aged 39 or under will have the opportunity to meet with national leadership to provide input into the national vision development. Officers, employees, soldiers and volunteers are invited to participate.
This opportunity will take place at Melbourne’s Catherine Booth College on the weekend of 17-19 March. Flights and accommodation will be provided for participants.
For this opportunity we are looking for established, Christ-centred mission and ministry leaders. Nomination criteria are:
- Evidence of behaviours, practices and outcomes reflecting a Christ-centred mission approach
- Committed to discipleship –being discipled and discipling others
- Committed to sharing the Gospel
- Inspires and leads change while staying true to TSA’s mission
- Has demonstrated integration of mission: working across corps/social programs
- Has built trust and rapport with others and is seen to be approachable
- Evidence of a vibrant Christian faith experience (fruits of the Spirit)
- Has demonstrated an ability to be innovative and adaptive.
- Will commit to advocating the National Mission, Values and Next Generation future Vision of TSA.
- Aged 39 or under
You can nominate yourself, or you can nominate someone else who you believe fits the above description.
Nominations close Sunday 12 February 2017.