We encourage you to join the Australia One conversation by sharing your feedback and comments on the Australia One website.
In alignment with existing Salvation Army social media policies, all comments made on the Australia One website are moderated before being approved.
By commenting on the Australia One website, you agree to the following guidelines:
- We encourage you to share your views and respect the views of others.
- You are responsible for the material and comments you post.
- Please keep your language polite and appropriate for everyone to see. That means treating the people on the page with basic manners. Bullying, racism or name-calling will not be tolerated.
- Comments containing any level of profanity will not be approved.
- Spam and unauthorised advertisements will not be approved.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- Your comments are to be representative of your own personal views. Do not impersonate or speak on behalf of any official Salvation Army channels, departments or personnel.
- Do not deliberately provoke others or intentionally disrupt conversation.
- We will not approve any comments containing defamatory, misleading, irrelevant or unlawful material.
- We reserve the right to delete posts at our discretion.
- The appearance of external links or comments on this page does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of The Salvation Army.
- We will respond to your comments within 5 business days if we deem it appropriate to do so. If you have a question regarding Australia One and require a response please send it to the Australia One Inbox to guarantee a reply.
Thank you for being a part of the Australia One conversation!