04 Mar Program Update – Monday 4 March
IN THIS UPDATE
- Open Now – Pulse Survey 5
- International Women’s Day
- Communications Update
- Interim Brand Guidelines – Download now
- Support for you in the Australia Territory
- And more!
HAVE YOUR SAY
The Pulse Survey is open!
Salvos throughout Australia are encouraged to share their thoughts and experiences of the transition to our Australia Territory.
Pulse Survey 5 is open from today, 4 March and closes on 12 March
To complete this short survey, head to salvationarmy.org.au/pulsesurvey
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
March 8 is International Women’s Day and all Salvos are encouraged to celebrate the women in their lives.
“The UN’s annual International Women’s Day helps us highlight concerns and celebrate the equitable opportunities for women, and the progress we make with issues like respect, safety, wage parity and equitable opportunities, etc.” says Col. Julie Campbell, Gender Equity Advocate and Secretary for Women’s Ministries.
“We invite men, women, schoolchildren and students to join The Salvation Army in celebrating the day wherever they are; it’s an opportunity to overcome obstacles together and be more aware of what’s happening.
“I am grateful for the qualified, competent and capable women in The Salvation Army and we want to continue to intentionally identify and address problems that hinder women from using their abilities, gifts, skills and qualifications, ” she said
The Salvation Army is directly addressing systematic inequity with a Gender Equity Plan and developing various other strategies such as flexible working arrangements for officers and employees.
Read the latest edition of Others magazine for more information on The Salvation Army’s approach to gender equity.
For more information on International Women’s Day, go to internationalwomensday.com
INTO THE AUSTRALIA TERRITORY
Now that we’re officially the Australia Territory, the National Transformation Update will be winding up with two more editions to come; 18 March and the final edition on Monday 1 April 2019.
Watch this space for information about new communication channels in our final editions.
INTERIM BRAND GUIDELINES – DOWNLOAD NOW
Are you using the new Interim Brand Guidelines? Download the quick reference guide, templates and more at: intranet.salvos.net/apps/branding
For any queries relating to the Interim Brand Guidelines, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have never logged on to the intranet, please follow the instructions here: https://australiaone.info/how-to-log-onto-the-intranet/
SUPPORTING OUR PEOPLE INTO 2019
From Monday 7 January to Friday 29 March 2019, The Transition Support Team will provide some additional support tools to assist Salvos as we begin our new chapter as the Australia Territory:
- Transformation How-To Guide – All employees and officers can now access a Transition How-To Guide with key information about the Territory, contact information and answers to common operational questions under the Australia Territory, from HR and finance to property and Chaplaincy.
Staff based in the former AUE can access the guide from the intranet and staff in the former AUS can access it from the Lotus Notes Bulletin Board.
- Questions –If you don’t know where to go or who to ask regarding any Australia Territory operational enquiry, please send an email to our national email address email@example.com or AustraliaOne@aue.salvationarmy.org, and the team will promptly seek answers on your behalf. The Australia One mailbox will be monitored during business hours until Friday 29 March 2019